IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
Worship services and regular activities have resumed!
St. John Lutheran Church follows all recommendations given by Gov. Pete RIcketts and the CDC.
- We continue to transmit on 107.1 FM radio for those who prefer to listen in their cars.
- Services continue to be streamed LIVE via Facebook.
- Worship can be viewed in the church basement for those who feel more comfortable wearing masks and want to continue to have limited access to others.
- If necessary, please contact the funeral home regarding continued funeral restrictions.
- Concerning offerings, please remember to pray about the church finances and consider your ability to make your contributions. You can now donate via personal delivery, mail, on this website via the HOW CAN I GIVE? page, or set up a BILL PAY option at your bank. More information about those options are on the HOW CAN I GIVE? page.
- Please continue to connect with and pray for your neighbors and let them know that services have resumed as normal and they are welcome to attend according to their comfort level.
- If you or someone you know is in need of prayer or special help during these difficult times, please contact us. If you would like to be added to the prayer chain, please let us know. We can always use more prayers!
- Continue with recommended safe practices of wearing masks as needed, social distancing, and washing hands.
- And above all, PRAY that this disruption remains temporary, for healing for the sick, comfort for the grieving, safety of people everywhere, protection for healthcare workers, wisdom for leaders, calmness, compassion, generosity, and patience for everyone; and that through this all, families be drawn together, believers prayer and Bible study increase, faith be strengthened, sins be repented, lives be re-prioritized according to God’s good plan, love goes out, unbelievers drawn in faith to God, and that God’s will be done and His name be glorified.