IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CHURCH
ACTIVITIES AND CANCELATIONS – UPDATED 5-31-2020
- WORSHIP SERVICES RESUMED AS OF MAY 10, 2020 following the Directed Health Measures (DHM) stipulations as released by Gov. Pete Ricketts. Those are:
- You may sit with your family and all families must be 6 feet apart. This means you may not sit directly in front of or behind another family.
- We may not be able to use all the pews so attendance will be limited.
- There will be speakers in the basement and the fellowship room for the overflow, if needed.
- We will also transmit on 107.1 FM radio for those who would like to listen in their cars, continuing to practice the 6 ft. rule and keep windows closed.
- SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO BE STREAMED LIVE on Facebook. They will also be available via this website.
- We will continue to look into finding a way to distribute services to those without internet so they can worship with us.
- If necessary, contact the funeral home regarding the changes in restrictions.
- Concerning offerings, please remember to pray about the church finances and consider your ability to make your contributions. You can now donate via personal delivery, mail, one this website via the TITHE or DONATE, or set up a BILL PAY option at your bank. More information about those options are on the TITHE or DONATE page.
- When you see important congregation news and know of neighbors without internet or Facebook, please let them know. If you see important or encouraging things elsewhere that pertain to our congregation and community, please don’t hesitate to let me (Pastor) know.
- If you or someone you know is in need of prayer or special help during these difficult times, please contact us. If you would like to be added to the prayer chain, please let us know. We can always use more prayers!
- Continue with recommended safe practices of sheltering in place, social distancing, and washing hands.
- And above all, PRAY for a speedy end to this disruption, for healing for the sick, comfort for the grieving, safety of people everywhere, protection for healthcare workers, wisdom for leaders, calmness, compassion, generosity, and patience for everyone; and that through this all, families be drawn together, believers prayer and Bible study increase, faith be strengthened, sins be repented, lives be re-prioritized according to God’s good plan, love goes out, unbelievers drawn in faith to God, and that God’s will be done and His name be glorified.